Endermologie–A Non-Invasive Way To Lose A Few Inches And Get Smooth Skin
Many of us struggle with losing those few extra pounds and getting rid of cellulite. Plastic surgery is invasive and should rather be considered one of the last resorts, if all else fails. Fortunately, the beauty industry has a few tricks up their sleeves. One of these non-invasive methods of body contouring is Endermologie. So what is Endermologie, how does it work, and what are its benefits? Read on to learn more about this painless procedure!
Table of Contents
What is Endermologie?
Endermologie is essentially a massage performed by a special device that combines mechanical massage rollers with a vacuum state. This technique allows for a deeper massage of the skin. Endermologie is different from other automatic massages, as the device can be freely controlled. This, in effect, influences the skin better. Even a specialized manual body massage won’t be able to provide the results that come after an Endermologie session.
Endermologie affects the connective tissue of the skin, breaks down fat, and stimulates fibroblasts. And all this happens already during the first treatment. Effects are visible on your skin immediately after the session. Research confirmed that lipomassage effectively breaks down residual fat tissue, smoothes cellulite, and improves the fluid exchange in the body.
How does an Endermologie session look like?
Before the beginning of the session, you are given a special costume to wear for the treatment. This is for your comfort. The costume ensures perfect adhesion of the device and its contact with the massaged skin. The rollers in the device can be freely controlled by changing the movement parameters of each of them, so the beautician is able to affect the body in various ways. All this allows for different massage results. Based on the way the rollers rotate, you can achieve:
Ready for your next beauty or wellness service? From massages to facials, we’ve got you covered. Book your next appointment in just a few taps
- When the rollers work in the same direction, but at different speeds, they eliminate cellulite and stimulate the lymph function
- With the rollers massaging the skin towards the outside, they break down adipose tissue, activating lipolysis during the massage
- When the rollers work in a countercurrent way and massage the skin downwards, they stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. This allows the skin to regain its youthful appearance, become more firm and elastic, and minimize cellulite.
The great thing about Endermologie is that it doesn’t require any additional dieting. The massage itself will shape the figure very quickly. This occurs as certain processes will be initiated under the influence of the movement of subcutaneous tissues. These include tissue cleansing, improved metabolism, and optimization of the lymphatic system.
Who is a good candidate for Endermologie?
Endermologie can be used not only for body aesthetics purposes. It works well during therapeutic treatments, as well as in sports. Reasons for getting an Endermologie treatment include:
- metabolic disorders,
- venous-lymphatic circulation disorders,
- posture defects,
- conditions caused by overloaded muscles and joints,
- tendency for your body to accumulate water,
- therapy after injuries
What are some of the effects that Endermologie provides?
- Relaxes the muscles,
- Improves metabolism, helping to remove toxins from the body,
- Removes swelling and discoloration of the skin,
- Smoothes and rejuvenates the skin, giving it elasticity,
- Improves blood and lymph circulation,
- Shapes the body and helps rid the body of cellulite,
- Massages injuries and contusions, helps heal scars or swelling
The great thing about Endermologie is that it affects many tissues at the same time. This allows you to see the treatment’s effects after each session.
How many sessions should you get?
For the effects of the treatment to become permanent, it’s necessary to carry out a series of at least five sessions, or even more. This depends on the individual characteristics of each person’s body. A series of sessions is recommended, as it causes the tissues to increase and optimize fluid exchange. This helps remove residual toxic substances, which allows the body to better deal with unnecessary fat tissue.